The railway industry represents one of the most evolving sectors both technically and in terms of quality of service and aims to be one of the main means of transport. The increase in mobility and transportation of goods, together with the concern for energy efficiency, have generated greater demands on the performance of rolling stock components.
Component suppliers are generating new developments to increase reliability and ease of maintenance within a highly competitive scenario. In this situation, LAAPSA offers solutions in lubrication and, according to the need, incorporating environmentally friendly products, which is even becoming a primary requirement.
Within the LAAPSA proposal, there are products for the following applications:
- Railway traction boxes
- shaft end bearings
- Alternative air compressors
- Electric motor lubrication
- Door guide lubrication
- Lubrication of pantograph bearings.
- Lubrication of cardan joints
- Lubrication of toothed couplings
- Lubrication of brake systems
- Diesel engine lubricants
- Lubricants for refrigeration compressors (AA/CC)
- Lubricant for crash discs.
- Wheel flange lubrication.
- Lubricant for track changes.
- Assembly lubricants (PASTE)
- Rail running surface (Top of rail – TOR)
LAAPSA Investigación & Desarrollo
Comprometidos con la innovación, comprometidos con nuestros clientes.